Thank you for visiting the TLC Ministries website.
TLC has been in existence since 1987.
We invite you to learn more about TLC and to consider joining as a volunteer.
Will you help the needy children of Appalachia?
Read the December 2014 Ministry Update for full details on this year's Thanksgiving and Christmas distribution which included:
- 1084 coats
- 444 3-piece sets (hats, scarves and mittens)
- 102 2-piece sets (hats and mittens)
- 245 hats
- 164 scarves
- 24 pairs of gloves
- 482 boys' outfits (pants, shirt, underwear, socks)
- 409 girls' outfits (dress or jumper/blouse, tights or socks, slip, undies, hair bow, bracelet, barrette, small crocheted purse)
- 119 sweaters
- 403 pairs of shoes
- 432 quilts, blankets, afghans and baby blankets
- 184 nightgowns with slippers for the girls
- 106 PJ's with slippers for the boys
- 31 pairs of bedroom slippers
- 10 ponchos
- 74 pillow cases
- 222 pieces of infant clothing
- 35 sleepers
- 7 Teddy bears
- 4 sports balls
- 5 Raggedy Ann dolls
- 13 dolls
- 503 personal care kits
The deadline for the Easter distribution is March 6, 2015.
Boys need pants and SHORT-SLEEVED cotton knit shirts in sizes 4 through 14.
Girls need solid color or floral patterned SHORT-SLEEVED dresses, and SLIPS, in
sizes 4 through 14
Please mark sizes on all garments.